Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wall Street Journal...

......is just about the only newspaper that is increasing its circulation. [Click on my post title above to see the story from one of my favorite blogs, Gateway Pundit]. Or click below:
http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2009/10/conservative-wall-street-journal-is-now.html

I view the Journal as an excellent product and fantastic news & opinion resource. But I wish it had a local news section and local sports section, then I would cancel my subscription to the Philadelphia Inquirer.

Actually, I predict News Corp will one day roll out a customized edition of the Journal which will also offer sections with the local market's sport news and local news. In fact, I'd be surprised if Rupert Murdock was not already evaluating that as a viable business model to grow the Journal's revenue!

No comments: