Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Ann Althouse Is In A Slump

One of my favorite blogs is Ann Althouse's. She generally has interesting postings and topics and her readers are pretty smart and informed so the conversations are interesting. But for the last 2-3 weeks, her posts have been really uninteresting to me. That's why I say she is in a slump!

Lately, Althpuse has been writing about stuff like her son's lame artwork and her angst-ridden decision to move from a big house to a condo. Ann, here is an FYI for you. Please don't take huge offense, but I probably don't care much about you or your personal life. However, I do enjoy reading about the outside interests you select for your blog. So get back to work and enough with the personal minutiae.

Here is her website; suggest you check it out.
www.althouse.blogspot.com

No comments: