Search This Blog

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sports Sports & More Sports

...this is one of my favorite times. Baseball is into the last two months and football is starting. Plus it's Little League World Series too. Tonight I was flipping back and forth between Eagles exhibition game, Phillies game and a LLWS game between two American semi-finalists, Chula Vista, California vs. Warner Robins, Georgia [I thought that was a drug company]. [Plus at the same time, I am spewing my wisdom all over the internets. It ain't easy being me!]

Anyhow, til the other night when Texas beat Chula Vista, I thought ChulaVista was unbeatable. Shows you how much I know.

What a great country! Right now Chula Vista leads Georgia team 5-4.......scratch that Georgia rallied and now Georgia is ahead 9-5 in the 4th inning.

No comments: