Search This Blog

Sunday, August 02, 2009

I am going to Law School.........

..........and after I pass the bar exam, I plan to specialize in representing all those dumb Philosophy majors who chose that useless major and are now doomed to work ar Target or Borders or Starbucks.

I bet I can make a killing. There must be tens of thousands of people who majored in philosophy or tree-hugging or communications and made their parents pay $100,000 in tuition to get a worthless degree.

I bet the rate of alcoholism and drug use is way higher among those parents than the general population. Well, no wonder- their kid was smart enough to go to college but dumb enough to major in a useless subject.

Click here to read a story where a student is suing her dear old alma mater cause she can't find a job.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local-beat/College-Grad-Cant-Find-Job-Wants--Back-52304162.html





No comments: