Search This Blog

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Rock The Vote

Thought for the day....................

CNN and others have tried to stir the young to vote in past years by establishing lame programs such as "Rock the Vote". I call them lame because I felt few young people would respond to programs from an establishment group like CNN. It would be unnatural and dare say uncool. I know my generation would never have responded to a get out the vote program from CBS or NBC, etc.

My prediction is that it appears Barack Obama could be a natural force to TRULY Rock The Vote and he could single-handily increase the number of young voters IF the Dems are smart enough to nominate him and IF the Dems are smart enough to eschew STUPID FAUX MOVEMENTS LIKE THE AFOREMENTIONED ROCK THE VOTE! IMHO.

No comments: