Search This Blog

Thursday, November 03, 2005

That's One Way To Get A Call Back

You know when you are having a bad day and you do something you shouldn't have done. Well, I did that this morning. I had been trying for weeks to get the courtesy of reply to a business plan I submitted on behalf of a client.

This morning inn an email, I got a one sentence answer ("not a fit"). And here is a paraphrase of my response to the email :
"It was priceless to here back from your dickhead organization after numeous previous attempts (i.e 1-2 faxes, 4-5 phone calls and 3-4 emails)".

Believe it or not that got me a call from one of the main dickheads; after a heated exchange of several F-bombs and a threat to ban us from Wall Street, my world feels normal again. And believe me it felt good.

1 comment:

Drive by Commenter said...

That's the funniest thing I've read in a while. I wonder if it works when you're applying for a job.