Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It's Not What You Know......

....it's really who you know. Below is a disgraceful example.

Somewhere I read or heard from the MSM that some Wall Street firms had gotten allotments of the swine flu vaccine. Since there is a shortage of the vaccine, that "prioritization" did not sound fair or appropriate to me. Then I am talking to a friend who is a member of a construction workers union in the Philly area and he tells me he and his family got their flu shots at his union hall along with many other members [his local has at least 800-1,000 members or maybe even more than 1,000]. Again this "prioritization" does not sound right to me.

Especially after I heard my niece took her baby [13 months old] for her shots and the pediatrician did not have any swine flu vaccine! Can anyone tell me WTF is going on in this country?

No comments: