Search This Blog

Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Letter From Hillary

I like to know what the enemy is saying so I got on the emailing list for Hillary Clinton's campaign. Below is the latest email from her camaign. Hillary now says she will sign every bill Bush ever vetoed. I see a lot of desperation in her email and can picture her slowly shrinking while shrieking "I'm melting, I'm melting!". IMHO, that is a pretty picture.

START OF EMAIL:

"Dear AJ,
Running for president means asking a lot of people to put their faith in you -- and putting your faith in a lot of people. You've never let me down, and my promise to you has always been this: if you put your faith in me, I will fight for you every day when I'm president.

When I get to the White House, I'll end the war in Iraq and bring our troops home. I'll stop the cowboy diplomacy and Bush's war on science. I'll reverse the attacks on our Constitution and civil liberties. I'll ask the Congress to send me everything that Bush vetoed, like stem cell research and the Children's Health Insurance Program.

From day one, I'll be fighting for you, because America needs a clean and decisive break from seven years of George Bush. Not one of the Republican candidates is capable of making that happen. They're all promising four more years of the same failed policies. They see Bush's failure in Iraq and want to continue it. They see failure of leadership on the economy and want to repeat it. They see his assault on civil liberties and the disgraces of Guantanamo and want to carry them on. We need a candidate who can beat them. Will you put your faith in me today and make a contribution so I can take on the Republicans in 2008? Make a contribution today. So much is on the line. We'll lose so much that we believe in and care about if we let the White House stay in Republican hands.

That means we have to nominate a Democrat with the proven ability to take on the tactics of the Republican attack machine and win. And we need someone with the strength and experience to lead America in a positive new direction. I know I'm that candidate. That's why I'm in this race, and that's why I'm asking for your help today. Make a contribution to help me win in 2008. I want to thank you for having faith in me, and I promise to fight for you every day.

Sincerely,Hillary Rodham Clinton" END OF EMAIL

I bolded some parts of the email I found interesting (she has veered left and is embracing far-left talking points like Guantanamo and civil liberties bullcrap).

No comments: